photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

OUTFIT REPEATER --UT OHH

Top // Skirt // Chunky Necklace - Similar // Gold Necklace // Lips 

The statement of my blog is that I hope to inspire my readers to mix up their clothes in their closet and to explore their local city. This outfit is a prime example of mixing clothing items laying in your closet. I wore this shirt here and the skirt with the matching top here. The best part of matching co-ords is that they can be worn multiple ways. We spontaneously met my parents for dinner on Saturday night at the Montelucia Resort. I had to get out of the house quickly and somehow pulled this outfit out of my butt. When you have to make quick decisions sometimes you get the best results. 
P.s. The skirt & shirt I'm wearing are both on sale! yayy! 

2 comments:

  1. First of all,I was very hesitant to buy online and was skeptical after purchasing as I had read positive reviews online.But when I received this dress rosegal dress, it did not let me disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times. So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a black mini dress .

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k