photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, September 8, 2014

DESERT JUMPSUIT


Similar Jumpsuits // Piperlime // Nordstrom // Shopbop  
Similar Necklaces // Zara // Forever21 
Similar Clutchs // Lulu's // Nordstrom 



When I was in middle school I walked into my bedroom after school and my mom was sitting on my bed. I asked her what she was doing and she replied that she was thinking of a project she was going to build in my room. A couple months later I had a full four door closet in my room that she built. Unfortunately, I have never had the crafty/handyman gene. I've always had the itch to get crafty but every time I tried the end result was never how I imaged it. While my mom can bust out just about any DIY  project you see on Pinterest I'm over here struggling to cut within the lines. If you follow me on Instagram you can see that Brandon and I were working on a little DIY project over the weekend. I found the project on Pinterest (typical...) and it seemed simple enough. I can't wait to show the end result!

Also, the sun was super harsh while we were taking these photos so they didn't turn out like we hoped. However, this jumpsuit is a killer comfortable outfit. Anytime you get the words killer and comfortable to describe an item of clothing, I'm in. So behold, the June & Hudson jumpsuit I purchased from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (so0o0o two months ago...). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k