photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, September 4, 2014

BLUE YELLOW AND RED ALL OVER

 Top -- similar // Skirt // Clutch // Bracelet-- Similar  // Sunnies // Shoes -- Similar 


When Brandon and I were taking these photos I kept moving and dancing around so these are the few photos that weren't blurry and washed out. Lesson learned. Next time I'm doubling checking the photos before we hop back in the air conditioned car. Also, these are the few photos that don't show my fat butt. When I tried this skirt on at Nordstrom, it looked great with the matching crop top. However, when I was rushing to leave the house this weekend I didn't notice that the skirt was so puffy, giving me an even bigger butt than I already have. 
Lesson learned--again! That is two lessons in 1 day, whew! I'm exhausted. 

Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that I have been in this awkward stage with my voice on the blog. I want to be real with my readers but also want to be professional and sometimes those two things don't always mix. I hope I make you laugh and don't sound cookie cutter, blah or boring. I want my writing to sound like I'm talking to one of my best friends. So hold on tight and come along for the ride as I try to find myself and how I fit into this blogging world. xxoo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k