photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TOPSHOP TWO PIECE

 Top // Bottoms // Shoes  // Purse - Similar 

Yup, wearing Topshop...again. I love their edgy, simple lines, and I can't seem to help myself. I have been looking for a two piece outfit for some time now. When I saw this color block suit I knew I had to have it. I love the colors because they remind me of my blog. Also, best part of the two piece suit is that I can wear each piece multiple ways.  

Have any of you watched House of Cards on Netflix? We just finished season 1 and started season 2, ahh we are addicted! Normally, I watch comedies so I'm happy to switch it up with a drama. I think we will watch Game of Thrones or Orange is the New Black after we finish season 2 of House of Cards. 
Thanks for stopping by. 
xoxo

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k