photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, July 28, 2014

ENJOY THE MOMENT


Dress (Topshop)- Similar & love this  // Birks // Sunnies // Lip // Necklace-Similar  // Bracelet // Purse


Ahhh, I love Denver. The people, the breweries, and the crazy weather are specatcular. Wanna know something funny? I started this blog to become more connected on the internet world however, I find myself pulling back more and more. When we saw Dierks Bentley on Wednesday, I really wanted to enjoy the moment. Therefore, I kept my phone camera away for most of the night and really paid attention to the details. The weather was cloudy and sprinkled on and off, which was a pleasant change from the Arizona heat. We spent the weekend with good friends and I didn't want to take that for granted. Every time we come back from a vacation, I wonder if I really took in the culture and adventure the city had to offer. This trip, I did just that! Brandon and I had so much fun running around the city even though the only cloud in the sky that day seemed to keep following us around. We kept laughing because we couldn't get away from the cloud and in the distance the sky was clear. Whether you have a 'cloud' following you around and you're going through a rough time, enjoy the moment. The sky is always clear in the distance. 

P.S. I'm really excited that I finally packed well this trip. Even though I travel often, I am the worst packer. Normally, I find myself only wearing 1 third of the items in my suitcase. Yet, this trip I stuck with 3 pairs of shoes: workout shoes for the gym or a hike, booties for the concert or going out, and my birks for walking around the city. I worked my clothes around those three pairs of shoes and called it a day! What are your packing tips? Spill! :) 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k