photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

RAW



As the sun heats up I find myself staying indoors as much as possible. 
Reasons why I go outside...
Work
Gym
Target (need razors for this weather!) 
&
If there isn't any food in the fridge--obvi

Since I limit my time outdoors it is easy to get caught in my pajamas too often. I don't want to be a total slum this summer season so I am gravitating toward simple maxi dresses to throw on. I can still do house hold chores in these bad boys while still looking chic (win/win!) Also, I have strayed far away from that blow dryer---I like to call it the HEAT MONSTER. Why blow hot air on my already hot body?
 Uhm.. no thank you! 
Hence, the messy/half straight hair-do I have going on here. 

Makeup? 
I keep my makeup minimal this season because it will probably melt off my face anyway. Pop on a bright lip to spring out of that summer slum. I went with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream to add to my minimal outfit. Whenever you are feeling in a slum and find that it is 3 p.m. and you haven't left your house or even changed out of your PJ's....throw on a maxi dress, bright lip, & mascara! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k