photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OVERALLS



Overalls -Similar // Top // Heels // Necklace
Time to bust out the lolli pops, pig tails, jansports, & lunch pails because I'm wearing my overalls today.  I haven't worn overalls since I was a little girl and I was excited to see the trend come back to grown ups. School may be out for good (for me) but call the school bus because I'm looking like a little school girl. It is always nice to act like a kid sometimes & these overalls do just the trick. 
My overall tricks...
1 // Make sure your top is simple either a solid color or striped tee. You can even try a crop top if ya have the bod for it
2 // Make sure your bottoms aren't too tight (unless they are meant to be tight/skinny bottoms)
3 // Don't be afraid to dress them down or up with either sneakers or heels

Thanks for reading & I hope you're having a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k