photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, July 3, 2014

RED, WHITE, & BLUE



Shades- Prada // Lips // Romper-Vince Camuto // Sandals 

As you can see in these photos, I'm fully active in the spirit of 4th of July. We went to happy hour last night so I knew that this was a perfect outfit to kick off the holiday weekend. We are on our way to Newport Beach to spend time with family and friends. 
Don't worry guys, I ran out this morning and got a spray tan before we left--no ghost legs for this weekend. :) 

Also! I am excited to announce that I'm battling it out in the Battle of the Blogs for Arizona Foothills Magazine. It is nice to be a part of the Arizona Blogger community. Take a look at the other great bloggers I'm up against & remember to vote for me!  Voting is unlimited-- so don't be shy, she won't bite (hard). 

Hope everyone has a safe & fun weekend!


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k