photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, July 14, 2014

BLUES

Pants // Top-Zara -Old // Heels // Necklace - old


Did you miss me? because I missed you. This past week was rough and it seemed like everything was going wrong. I was feeling just a wee bit stressed so it was no surprise that I was drawn to the color blue in my wardrobe. I remixed my blue H&M wide legged trousers and paired them with my boxy Zara top. This outfit works because the bottoms are loose fitted and the top is structured. I could have gone with a blouse again, like I did in this post however I decided to mix things up. 

If you can't tell, Brandon and I like to travel and we are already counting down till our next trip. Next we are headed to Colorado to visit friends and family and to see the Dierks Bentley concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater. I heard the venue is amazing so we are pretty excited about it. I also heard there is a beer festival going that weekend and all of sudden I'm not feeling that blue anymore? 

Hope you all have a great week & I'm glad to be back.
xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k