photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

INSTAGRAM ROUND UP


Howdy! Giddy up & welcome to the Instagram Round Up
I wanted to share some of my favorite snaps I've posted on Instagram. My favorite social media platform besides my blog is Instagram. It is a lot of fun to update my friends and followers with photos and clever captions. Also, I like to see what friends and other bloggers have been posting. If I don't have time to scan through some of my favorite bloggers, I scroll through my insta to get a feel for what is going on. 

Let me tell ya a little secret. I've been stressed out this week and last. I could go on and on about the little things but the thing that really has been bothering me are my blog posts. I've had some techincal difficulty with image quality and then in the middle of all that my camera battery charger broke.  

However, I am moving forward. It never helps to get too down on mistakes you've made. 

Thanks for reading & sticking with me! :) 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k