photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Friday, July 18, 2014

FRIDAY FINDS: HOME


Image source


Todays Friday Finds is a wee bit different than my others. 
Throughout all of our travels to Austin, Denver, California and beyond I always look forward to come home. One year ago, Brandon and I moved into our home and we haven't done much decorating. It took us a couple of months to realize that all of our extra money was going to traveling. We have been gone almost every month to different cities.

Home is a where memories happen: Good, bad, ugly, and happy. For example, as I'm trying to write this Alayna, Brandon's daughter, is dancing around with excitement just because we are about to munch on some cherries. The girl is running around like her pants are on fire because of these cherries! It is these simple things that make this house our home. I CHERRish (get it?!) these moments as I get to watch her grow up, learn, and do a dance or two.

Last week we threw a party for a couple of friends. They are moving to Virginia to start a new chapter in their lives. It was a bittersweet evening celebrating an end and a new beginning. However, this is what my home means to me, the end and the beginning of our lives. Through all the ups and downs of life, home should be steady.  A place for you to wind down, relax, grow, laugh, cry, and create those memories.

Have a great weekend! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Aw, last weekend was so fun! Also, your house is adorable. I'm jelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I had so much dancing away! Thanks Jordann!! xoxox

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k