photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, July 21, 2014

GREY DRESS




Happy Monday everyone! I'm just a little excited because I'm only working two days this week and then I'm off to Denver. 

You know that feeling when you wake up on a Saturday morning? You're tired from that long week at work and all you want to do is lay around in bed. Yet, rumbles and grumbles start coming from your stomach...
You're hungry. 
Crap! ...but you don't want to make anything (ughh the work).
So, what do you do?
It's brunch time and you're going out. A mimosa is the one thing that will get you out of this funk. 
Yet, the only thing holding you back from savory eggs or sweet haute cakes is what are you going to wear?!
Don't you worry, I have you covered. This Topshop grey dress is the 'I just pulled out of bed but I want to look decent dress.' 

The cut out in the back of the grey dress adds edge to the piece. To give the dress a boost I slapped on a red lip and I was out the door.
You don't have to feel grey to wear this dress, but I would just watch out for those pit stains.

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k