photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

WHAT TO WEAR: COUNTRY CONCERT





About a week or two before a trip I start perusing online to get some inspiration for what to bring and wear. Since we are going to the Dierks Bentley concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater I figured I would have to gather up the perfect gid up. However, with money being tight I needed to find the inspiration within my closet walls instead of the corridors of the mall. So behold, my country concert inspiration. I actually have a denim dress just like this H&M one so I'll be wearing that. Also, these Frye booties are a fun coral color to add a surprise pop. I love the coral because it is a nice change from the common brown boots. Also, you can't go wrong with adding a bandana to your country concert attire. I'm planning on tying the bandana in my hair just like the girl in the Asos photo. This bolo necklace and bucket bag add a touch of southwestern flair to the country outfit. 
Also, since you will probably be dancing and sweating I suggest keeping the makeup simple. I'm going to add a heavy amount of mascara but keeping my lips simple with a light pink gloss. 
Whether you are going to a country concert, bar, or just feeling a little country it is simple to add a bit of cowgirl to your attire. Now giddyy up!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k