photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SALES FOR DAYS

Shoes // Earrings // Shorts // Bracelet // Watch // Bikini Bottoms // Romper // iPad Case // Bikini // Maxi

You know that blissful feeling when you walk out of the store and you think, "Damn, I just saved some big bucks!"? Well look no further because I have gathered just a few of my favorite sale items right now. Nasty Gal, Nordstrom, & J.Crew are a few of my favorite places to find sale items. No one likes to over spend and anytime I can save some $$$-- I'm all game. However, it is easy to get sucked into a 'good deal' so I came up with a few tricks to make sure that sale item makes sense for you! 

TIPS & TRICKS FOR ROAMING THE SALE RACK
1 // Is it in season? Most retailers have sales for off season items however, are you really going to wear that jacket when winter finally rolls around? If you are going to buy something off season I would stick with classic pieces like a pair of blue jeans and solid colors. 

2 // Can you at least style the clothing or accessory piece two different ways? 

3 // Make sure you watch out for those .99 numbers. Retailers know we tend to spend more when there is a .99 cent at the end of a price tag so be mindful. Also, we tend to purchase an item when we think it's a great deal! Example--Half off the original price of $100, well than $50 isn't that bad? It's still $50 so make sure the item is worth it! 

4 //  I can't stress this tip enough.--Take it off the sale rack & review the item! It is easy to get caught with the cutest item on the sale rack but that doesn't mean it's worth the money. Just because it's a winner on that sale rack doesn't make it a winner in your closet. 

What tips do you have when it comes to sale shopping? I hope some of these tips help you while you are perusing some of my favorite sale items!
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k