photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, June 19, 2014

JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTIES




Booties // Dress // Sunglasses // Clutch -- Tory Burch 

Wanna hear a little secret? Well..it is too dang hot in Arizona...hot like this red hot shift dress I'm wearing. Since it is so damn hot I'm only outdoors a few times here and there. Once we are finished taking these photos we hop back in the air conditioned car and drive away. Photo shoots have been become shorter because Brandon and I can't stand the heat. Although, we were both born and raised in Arizona every summer we just want to get away. 

Another fun fact-besides the weather--IT'S BURRITO DAY en LA OFICINA --ARRIBBA! I love burritos...breakfast burritos, carne asada burritos, chicken burritos, bean burritios, & veggie burritos...okay the list could go on and on. I'm glad my boyfriend is Mexican to justify the amount of burritos and mexican food I consume. You can just call me purrrrrrrrrito (google it).

Okay, let's talk fashion-these Jeffrey Campbell booties are the bees knees for summer time booties. I had the pleasure to meet Alexa Packer from blog The Sun Kissed Stylist at the Bloguettes workshop last week. I had already followed Alexa on Instagram and even purchased one of her tees so it was nice to finally meet her! Alexa wore these booties on day 2 of the workshop and she styled them so beautifully that I had to get my hands on them. The Jeffrey Campbell booties are super comfy that you could probably spend a long day walking in them. My feet never felt 'hot' like other booties have felt, but then again I'm never really outside! 

xxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k