photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Friday, June 20, 2014

FRIDAY FINDS: LOS DOS MOLINOS


 Since I told you all yesterday that I love love love lovee mexican food it only makes sense to share with you one of my favorite mexican food restaurants in Arizona. No need to drive over to New Mexico for the real deal, the good stuff is right in your backyard (well..if you live in Arizona). Los Dos Molinos has real authentic New Mexican food that even brings my mom back to her days in Albuquerque.

Funny story about Los Dos-- My family and I were driving down from a wedding in Sedona one day, and my sister (who lives in Colorado) had never been to Los Dos Molinos. Since my family loves it we decided to take her but the whole ride home we kept it a secret that their food is super spicy. My sister ended up finding out the hard way about their real spicy cuisine.  It was funny for the rest of us...but not really for her! Haha oops sorry sissy! 

Also, Los Dos has the BEST margaritas! Their hand squeezed margaritas take a bit to make but I promise they are worth it. These babies are better than any marg I had in Cabo--yup they are that good!

Los Dos Molinos has multiple locations to ease the burden of your Uber fare from drinking too many margaritas! Looks like I know where I'll be this evening! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k