photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, June 23, 2014

WORKOUT GEAR



After I stuffed my face with Mexican food last week, I knew it was about time to get my booty back into the gym. I try to workout at least 4 times a week and it is easier to get your sweat on when you're looking good--hence...my "get your booty to the gym" collage.  
Zella leggings from Nordstrom are by far my favorite workout leggings EVER! BUhh Buhh lulu these babies are the bomb. Don't believe me? Stop into Nordies this weekend and try them on yourself, they will not disappoint! I would also recommend Zella socks because other socks just don't compare. A good pair of socks can really change your workout game! 
Also, I have this Country Road bag in a different shade of blue and I use it as my gym and weekender bag. 

Couple of rules I live by when I hit the gym...
1 //  Keep the girls comfy 
2 // Always have the right pair of shoes on 
3 // Keep hydrated (all day..everrryday)
4 // Update your gym remix so you don't get bored 


What are your gym tips/rules?!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k