photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

STATEMENT NECKLACE

I thought I would share with all of you a couple of photos I took over Christmas in Newport this past year. This is one of my favorite outfits because it is simple and chic. For a while, you wouldn't have seen me step out the house without a statement necklace. Statement necklaces are an easy solution for the lazy fashionista because they instantly glam up an outfit without really doing much work. Like I say often, sometimes you just need to throw something on and go so I'm constantly looking for easy outfits. Also, as much as I would love to rock some statement earrings, my face is just too round/fat. When I wear a statement necklace the focus goes to my neck rather than focusing on my face. Every once in a while I take a chance and rock those statement earrings but statement necklaces are just my jam & they work for me. Are you a statement earrings or necklace girl?! Or are you just so awesome you can pull of both?!

Here are some of my favorite statement necklaces I've been drooling over....
1 // This LuLu's rhinestone necklace will be perfect for a night on the town or date night
 2  // This H&M rose gold and spiked necklace is perfection and adds some edge to any outfit
3 //  Ellyse Nichole and I used to work together back in the day...and the girl just gets IT--please check her out
4 // This BaubleBar w/ Nordstrom statement piece is a great way to add some glam to a chambray shirt
Top (Nordstrom BP department -old) // Necklace (H&M-old) // Jeans // Flats (similar
P.s. These Madewell skinny skinny crop jeans are the BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k