photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Friday, June 13, 2014

FRIDAY FINDS: BLOGUETTES

// image source //  

// image source // 
Top -- Zara (old) // Shorts-- Target--Similar  // Sandals 
// image source //  

I am excited to share with you guys my experience at the Bloguettes workshop this week. The 2 day workshop took place at A Bloom Salon in downtown Phoenix (just a few minutes away from my house). It was really cute venue to get our creative juices flowing. The branding workshop applies to both bloggers and business owners to help create a brand through your online presence. My mind is overloaded with all the information they gave us, but it was worth it! The program is heavily based on Photoshop because it is such a powerful tool to help create your brand.  Photoshop will help me edit and create graphics that I wasn't able to do before. This way, I can save both time & money! (woohoo) However! I'm now swamped at my 'real' job trying to catch up from the two days I missed! & I'm missing more time away from work because I leave for Cali for the weekend! Whew--trust me, it was worth taking that time off but I'm now paying for it! 

Some of my fav moments from the last couple of days... 
1 // Lusting over everyone else's outfits (duhh)
2 // Learning tips & tricks in Photoshop
3 // Eating ChopShop everyday 
4 // Goodie Bags 
5 // Making friends & meeting a few that I've Instgramed stalked a few times... (guilty) 
6 // Becoming a part of the Bloguettes community 

I love that these girls are helping build the Phoenix blogging community & I look forward to going to some of their mini events in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k