photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

NEUTRALS






I wore this for Father's Day Brunch in Newport Beach over the weekend. Stock up on neutral colors such as black, white, and navy to make choosing outfits easy. I guarantee that your morning routine will be easier if your closet is packed with some basics. Also, just like yesterdays post it is easy to mix up neutral prints. If you are intimidated to mix prints, I would start with choosing two black and white prints to work with. 

For awhile I was a person who was afraid to mix silver with gold or black with navy but now I mix basics all the time. Such as these neutral Halogen heels with this Zara top. It reminds me of a L.A.M.B purse my mom had years back. It was black, cream, and brown and at the time I would have never wore black and brown together-yet now I can't get enough. 

xxoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k