photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

STRIPED BLACK AND WHITE


 Dress // Shoes // Sunnies // Purse (Céline)


Howdy there! We are back from California and I'm sad that we have to get back to the grind. I'm super busy at work since I missed just a few days last week...woops! We are headed back to California for 4th of July so I have something to look forward to. I can't believe the 4th is just around the corner--I smell a 4th of July inspired post coming soon... :) 

Lets talk wardrobe. I love this shift dress I picked up from Zara. It is so comfy that I even wore it on the ride home to Arizona from California. I'll admit most of my driving home outfits tend to look a little... "homeless chic" but yesterday I actually pulled myself together. Easy dresses have been my go-to this spring season and they will probably carry me through the summer.  

Also, this Céline bag is my mothers. As much as I would love to admit that this beautiful structured piece is mine...it's not. I'm just waiting until my mom is 'over it' and on to the next one...  :) 

Thanks for reading. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k