photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Friday, January 9, 2015

FRIDAY FINDS: THE YARD AT FARMER ARTS DISTRICT

When I heard months ago that Fox Restaurant Concepts (FRC) was opening their new restaurant in Tempe, I was giddy but a little sad. Their new concept on Farmer was just STEPS away from my old Tempe condo. Soo... you're telling me if I stayed a little bit longer I would be able to hop, skip, and jump myself into fluffy pretzel bites and oozy gooey melted cheese!?!  You may sniff out a little bitterness but I can't help it, I'm jealous. If you're from the Phoenix area and haven't heard of Fox Concepts, I'm here to welcome you to a whole new line of restaurants. These concepts will give you a great excuse to skip the grocery store next week. And if you aren't from the Phoenix area, don't worry..they have a few restaurants out of state.
Photo courtesy of Fox Restaurant Concepts
Culinary Dropout in the Farmer Arts District is FRC's newest creation that recently opened in early December. Besides the phenomenal food and tasty cocktails the one thing that Fox does right every single time is the decor and Culinary Dropout is no exception. They provide a sense of warmth that draws the patron in and makes them feel at home. The Yard on Farmer is FRC's largest concept to date and has their largest kitchen. Once a furniture showroom this space is now filled with games, a stage for live music, and of course food and drink that satisfies any foodie.

Also in the district there is a ballroom called the Showcase Room. Here you can have a wedding reception, birthday party, private event and food catered by your favorite Fox Concept. Brandon and I may or may not be having our wedding reception here in November. ;)  Also, there are other retailers such as the Madison Improvement Club (my fav!) and Over Easy. Over Easy is set to open in a couple of months and is a favorite for breakfast connoisseurs.
Photo courtesy of Fox Restaurant Concepts
Inside The Coop
^The Coop: Additional seating but also a perfect place to host a private party. 
So if you didn't have weekend plans yet, I've got you covered. Catch a spin class at Madison then grab lunch, drinks, and some games at the Yard. If your dining at any of the Culinary Dropout locations I recommend the pretzels, fried chicken, and any of their specialty cocktails. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k