photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, January 12, 2015

BOWW LOVES FANATICS

It shouldn't be any surprise that we love football in our house. From September to the end of January our weekends are filled with plans around the games. Now that the Green Bay Packers are headed to take on the Seattle Seahawks we have even more reason to celebrate! First and foremost, I must tell you that I am a Cardinals fan all the way. Yes, I was even a fan all those years we didn't come close to the playoffs. However, my future husband is a Green Bay Packers fan and I like to join in on the fun while he is cheering them on. So since my Cardinals didn't make it past the first round of playoff games, I am stuck rooting with the cheese heads right now. With NFL playoffs in full effect I have created a look based around a NFL jerseyI chose a male jersey because I like the way it fits better than a women's jersey. To finish off the cheese head gear I went with jeans for a casual Sunday look and gold accessories. So if you're in the need of a NFL jersey this playoff season, check out Fanatics for all your sports gear needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k