photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, January 22, 2015

BOWW LOVES (HATES) WEDDING PLANNING


Wedding planning..ahh yes. It is a love hate relationship. Between all the contracts, e-mails, deposits and pinterest pages I sometimes have a hard time enjoying this whole process. I know I should enjoy this because it is a once in a lifetime opportunity but the possibilities are endless. I am just looking forward to when the bigger decisions are finished and I can just relax. With so much inspiration, the entire process has become overwhelming. I take wedding planning breaks whether it be a day, week, or even a month. Well cheers to our marriage and this crazy year, 2015 is going to be a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k