photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

BOWW SO HARD



Happy NEW YEAR Y'all! I've missed you and I hope you missed me. I have a funny story about this outfit here. Well, Brandon and I were running to the mall before Christmas Eve dinner for some last minute shopping (whoops!). & I walked out of the house in a completely different outfit. I was wearing a long black maxi dress and a faux fur coat. However, I didn't feel comfortable in my outfit at ALL. I kept tripping over my maxi dress and the slits in the dress were driving me nuts! So, since we had about an hour before dinner I ran into Macy's and grabbed this Free People dress. I had been eying this Free People for a couple of weeks and I knew it would work with the heels I was already wearing. I tried on a couple of different dresses but this was perfect. I was bit chilly because the dress is thin, but I know it carry me into the summer. 

Remember when I would blog like almost everyday? Ya me too. After Brandon and I got engaged, I didn't think much would change but I was wrong. My extra time that I have away from work is busy spent hanging with family, cleaning, eating, pooping, and wedding planning. You know, just the normal fiancé stuff. I'm really trying to enjoy being engaged to my best friend and not miss these moments. 

I want to make sure every post is personal, funny and just perfect. So-- I apologize that I'm not blogging as much but I promise to keep you entertained & feeling bowwutiful. Because that is what I'm here for.

XXOOOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k