photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, November 6, 2014

BONOBOS + THE BOWW

Dress // Clutch // Lips // Jacket // Flats 

Bonobos recently asked me to come up with a women's look that would compliment their new men's suit collection. I found out about the brand Bonobos while shopping at Nordstrom with my dad and fiancé. The sales representative recommended the pants to my boys and I couldn't thank her enough. My boys looked gooooooooood. Bonobos was started because the founders couldn't find that perfect pant that fit well. Pants were too baggy or too tight and instead of sitting around waiting for the right pant to come, they decided to make them themselves. 
Bonobos strive to make great quality clothing and my fiancé Brandon tells me all the time that he loves his pants (and I can't complain because he looks hot in them).

The best way a woman can compliment a man in a suit is to wear a nice dress. This tweed dress from J.Crew is a perfect combination with the gentlemen's tweed jacket. I tied up the look with an oversized gray trench from Zara and matching nude oxfords. The oxfords are an unexpected choice from a pump and I think your man will be pleasantly surprised. Since you have a bold dress and coat, tone down the look with a subtle handbag and make up. When you're hanging out with a hottie in Bonobos you won't be wearing much lipstick anyway. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k