photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, November 3, 2014

BELLY BOTTOMS

Jeans- similar // Top // Purse-Coach // Flats- Similar // Sunnies - Dita

I purchased these wide leg pants a couple of years ago in an attempt to make my legs look longer and skinnier. Yet, after a couple of washes they became too short to wear heels with them. So there they sat, at the back of the jean drawer just sad, lonely, and no body to wear them. However lately, I've been reaching for them to mix things up from the normal skinny. Despite the length issue, these Gap jeans are super comfy and perfect for casual Fridays at the office. 

Hope everyone had a wild and safe Halloween weekend, I'm pooped on this Monday but at least it's a short week for me! We are headed to Portland on Friday! Yahoo. Any Portland suggestions?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k