photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, October 16, 2014

TELLURIDE


 
Coat // Purse - similar  // Leggings // Top // Beanie

Throwing it back to this weekend in Telluride. We were there looking at wedding venues and it started snowing on us! Yup, that's snow in the air. It was so windy and cold when we were taking these photos but I knew they would be a complete change from my previous style post. If you can't tell from my face in these photos I was freezing my booty off. 

Brandon and I are really excited because we decided to have a small destination wedding in Telluride then have a big reception in Phoenix. It was a happy medium because Brandon preferred a smaller wedding and of course I wanted a big one. Although we picked our Telluride date we still have a lot to do! 

Also, what is everyone doing this weekend? I have a couple of fun events going on this weekend that I'm excited to share with you on my Friday Finds! Stay tuned. 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k