photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Friday, October 17, 2014

FRIDAY FINDS // PHOENIX EVENTS



If you live in Phoenix, it is no secret that October tends to be the month that is jammed packed with events. I feel like every weekend there is something to do! I just wished there were more Saturdays in October. Pumpkin patches, weddings, festivals, and local events start to take over my calendar in the fall. However, what do you expect? The weather is finally bearable therefore, we have to take advantage!

Today, I wanted to share with you two of my favorite events coming up this weekend, the Arizona Taco Festival and Pineapple Triangles, AZ Share That You Care event.

First, let's talk tacos. I love tacos. Beef tacos, chicken tacos, pork tacos, veggies tacos... you know name it and I'll probably want it in my belly. Brandon and I make tacos at home at least once a week. They are simple and easy to throw together yet, you can get really creative with them. Full disclosure, I have never attended the festival yet, it sounds blissful. My favorite foods groups are tacos, chips, and margs so this festival just speaks to me. So if you are looking for something different and not too expensive (only $2 tacos!) than you need to head over to the Arizona Taco Festival this weekend. 

Second, another one of my favorite events is put together from the ladies of Pineapple Triangle. Remember when I went to their event earlier this year? Well, they are throwing a bigger event this Saturday. The ladies of Pineapple Triangle are committed to bring local artists and the community together in their AZ Share That You Care event. A portion of the proceeds go to the local artists choice therefore you can shop and help out some great causes! This will be a perfect October Saturday because there will be live music, a food truck, and shopping. Be sure to check out this lovely event and help support our local artists. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k