photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SNAKE BOOT & TOOT


Blouse (Zara-old) // Trousers // Booties- (Sam Edelman-last year) Similar booties here & here // Purse - (Coach-old) 

Short booties are going to be my jam this fall. I love that they are comfortable and not bulky for travel. I got these Sam Edelman snakeskin booties at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last year but I know I will get use out of them this year. It's always risky picking out statement booties like these, but you'll be surprised with how much they go with. I am looking forward to slowly incorporating my ankle booties back into my wardrobe. Arizona still has over a month until it actually 'cools' down so ankle booties are a perfect happy medium. 

What are you doing to transfer into fall? Spill the beans, please! Ha!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k