photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Friday, September 26, 2014

FRIDAY FINDS // PEPPER

My family and I spend every Sunday morning having breakfast at The Breakfast Club in Old Town Scottsdale. Most of the time Brandon and I drag our butts out of bed and drive down there with our minds still hazy from the night before. 8 a.m. on a Sunday morning is just early and sometimes it feels like it should be illegal. However, on the rare occasion that we are feeling chipper and overly caffeinated I tend to pay more attention to my surrounds. A couple of weeks ago on one of these Sunday morning drives, we passed a little boutique called Pepper. I asked Brandon, "Pepper? Do you know anything about that place?" Brandon shook is head, and I couldn't help but begin to feel giddy and excited. 
Did I just see a Show Me Your Mumu sign on the outside of that place? And a cute little bicycle? Yup, yes you did Martha. 

So a few google searches and emails later, I was at the store meeting owner Cathy. Let's just start out by saying, Cathy is a badass. She has her masters in psychology so she is a therapist, runs the store, and helps her mom through chemo. Despite having so much on her plate she seems to have a good team helping her out because the store is fantastic. Pepper (named after her dog) is the store that Arizona was craving. They have good quality clothing at reasonable prices. The vibe is boho, "California cool," and casual and I'm not mad about it. You can tell that Cathy's past work experiences from Nordstrom, Free People, and Rachel Pally have helped Pepper come to fruition. Besides the awesome clothing at awesome prices, Cathy told me that her and her team really try to buy items that are made domestically, ethically, and/or made with a purpose. She said it isn't always plausible with their targeted price point but they try their best. --Horraryy! Also, besides clothing they have local honey (yum) that is made just a couple of miles from the store. Even the wall art is made by a local artist and is for sale. 

To put a cherry on top of this sundae Pepper is having a Girl's Night Out event this Saturday from 4 pm - 6 pm. Free blowouts, gift with purchase, a food truck, and a juice bar...okay do I need to say more?

I hope you have a great weekend, and head over to Pepper for some great shopping! 
Thanks for reading, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k