photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

NAVY BLUE


Navy is one of my favorite colors to wear any season.  Navy reminds me of my dad's construction company because that is the color of his logo. The color reminds me of all the work he has done for the company and our family. Navy also represents strength and valor in our American military. I never noticed how much the color meant to me until I just wrote down all the reasons. In fashion, the color is chic and sophisticated but also likes to have a little fun.  Navy is Black's crazy step sister. If you pay attention closely you'll be surprised how many combinations you can do with the color Navy. Just like this eyeshadow palette, you can mix mustard (ahh love this color for fall), green, and silver with navy. As we transition into fall... Okay scratch that. Arizona has at least two more months of heat so I'm not pulling the knit sweaters out anytime soon. However! I still like to get in the spirit of pumpkin spiced lattes and booties. For a smooth, Arizona fall transition, I will be focusing on Navy instead of that boring old black. Get a little crazy, and add a little navy into to your life-- trust me she won't disappoint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k