photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

FRESH LOVE




Jeans // Top- H&M // Sandals // Purse

I recently purchased this tee from H&M but I can't seem to find it online. I love basic graphic tees because they are simple. Throw them on with a pair of shorts, jeans, or even a midi skirt. Graphic tees are also necessary for brunch/breakfast mornings. When I wake up on a Saturday or Sunday the last thing I want to do is really 'think' about what I'm going to wear. When I was in college, my sorority tee's were my GO TO when I wasn't feeling inspired. Since I'm "grown up" I have transitioned into graphic tees. Some of the best places to purchase graphic tees are, Forever21, Nasty Gal, and Etsy.

These photos were taken over the weekend in Tucson where we spent time with Brandon's family. Downtwon Tucson has come a long way since the last time I've been there. We ate dinner at the Hub Downtown and it was delicious. On a Saturday night our wait was 45 minutes but we sat next door for a drink while we waited. We left the Hub stuffed with mac n' cheese and ice cream - a perfect American summer meal if you ask me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k