photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mixing Prints---Because I'm Cray


Awhhh nahh I didn't girl--ohh yes I did!
 Mixing prints is simple as pie (Okay I've never made pie...so maybe NOT easy as pie...) However, I have mixed prints before...and I like to stick with a couple of rules. 
1) Pick 1 or 2 colors to work with..example here we are working with Black & White
2) Pick a big print and a small print. In this case the floral skirt from Asos is our large print & the striped Zara top is our petite print. Our larger print will be our focal point of the outfit. 
3) Pick a structured print (stripes or plaid) with a loose print (florals or swirls)
4) Pick 1 of your bright colors & POP that baby on your lips...in this case pretty pink
5) Break the rules. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k