photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, May 22, 2014

BOHO Babe





 Top // Skirt --Old // Long Necklace (My friend, Jordan's jewelry line) // Short Necklace // Sandals


Can we talk about how much I love that you can shop online at Nordie's Rack? Although, half the fun is scavenging through items and finding hidden treasure.

Like I said yesterday, we are going to Palm Springs this weekend & my girlfriend Alyse advised me that I should bring some pool floaties... I choose this pickle...yes a pickle... the donut... and of course the flamingos to carry our drinks. 
Oh & Alyse is bringing the swan (Stop looking at my swwwwwannn)
& Kelsey is bringing the cow (moooo0o0o0) 
There are about 15 of us staying in house that sleeps 6....Soo hopefully I don't clog the toilet...again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k