photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Friday, May 23, 2014

FRIDAY FINDS: RETRO RANCH


 When I first told my brother that I would be featuring, Retro Ranch on my next Phoenix Find he said--"Oh, I've been there! I had a 70's themed bachelor party in vegas and got an outfit there..." The first image that ran through my mind was a bunch of bro's wearing button down shirts with spotted chest hair, a dirty stache (if they can grow one out), chewing tobacco, & sweating... 

Okay...after that nasty image left my mind-I can now focus on one of my favorite vintage stores in Melrose--Retro Ranch. This place cannot be missed as it is right on the corner of 7th Ave & Glenrosa. This was one of the first vintage shops Brandon and I went to when we moved to the area. We were amazed by the quality of furniture & design pieces, that we picked up a dresser for our bedroom. We were so focused on furniture that I missed all the clothing--Hmmm rude?? A second visit would find me scavenging through the women's clothing & picking up a pair of vintage cowboy boots.  Whether you are looking for your next bachelor/bachelorette costume, a new piece of furniture, or a dress for that next event Retro Ranch is the place to be. So take a  step back in time, & Swagger On In to Retro Ranch. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Retro Ranch! I just bought a vintage bikini top from there that still had the original tag on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k