photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

BOWW LOVES DENIM SKIRTS & HATS


Skirt // Top // Hat // Booties- Similar  & similar here // Purse - Coach

I'm predicting this summer that denim skirts will be the new overall. Yup. Remember when overalls were everywhere and I just NEEDED to get my hands on the perfect pair? Well...my guess is that denim skirts will make a quick come back this summer. I found this denim skirt from Forever21 and the reviews were great so I decided to give it a try. The fabric is super soft and the shape is flattering. I am also loving this A-Line skirt from Asos but decided to go with the one from Forever21 solely on price. Forever21 didn't disappoint and I know this skirt will be on my summer wardrobe rotation.

All photos by the lovely Meredith Amadee

2 comments:

  1. this outfit is so cute! i love the skirt. denim skirts are the best- my favorite are long straight one.
    check out my new blog
    www.shisays.com
    shi

    ReplyDelete
  2. "HUAYDED789 หวยออนไลน์ 24 ชั่วโมง ระบบที่ทันสมัย แทงหวยง่าย โอนเงินไว หวยออนไลน์ที่นี่จ่ายสูง ส่วนลดเยอะ โปรโมชั่นพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ และสิทธิพิเศษมาก มาย แจกเครดิตฟรีอย่างต่อเนื่อง


    "

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k