photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, January 29, 2015

BOWW LOVES ROMPERS



 Romper // Necklace // Purse-Coach // Shoes // Sunglasses 
 Ahh...rompers the lazy fashionista's go to. 


Don't know what to wear? Romper. 
Not feeling so skinny? Romper. 
Have your lazy bones on? Romper. 
Too much champs last night? Romper. 


Okay okay, I think you get it. Honestly I love rompers because you look put together even if you're not feeling put together. With all the festivities happening this week, a romper is a perfect go-to to have in your closet. I actually have a couple of outfits laid out for this weekends festivities. With so much going on with work and play, it is easy to get frustrated with your wardrobe while trying to rush out the door. I decided to "pack" for the weekend so I can be prepared in a flash. Okay maybe not a "flash" but quicker than normal. And guess what I decided to pack? Yah...a romper & now rainboots! (grr...silly rain!)


Photos by Meredith Amadee :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k