photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

THE "I'M FEELING NAUGHTY" SMOOTHIE

Behold, my favorite smoothie EVER! This puppy will put a pep in your step after you blend these goodies together. The smoothie is so bad, it's good in all of its chocolate-ty, peanut butter-ery, banana-y, and berry glory. This smoothie was born while trying to intimidate D'lish's Breakfast Buzz. Since there isn't a D'lish near our area, I needed to recreate my own.  Once you blend, double check the taste of the smoothie. I tend to add ingredients to desired taste. You'll sure feel naughty after drinking this delicious drink.
Hope you enjoy, muah!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k