photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

RED RED WINE



Red has never been a color I've been drawn too. My skin tone has red and pink tones already in it so I never found red to be a good color on me. However, I am slowly incorporating the color into my wardrobe. It all started with this Asos Jumpsuit. When I saw it online I knew I had to pick it up. The structure and color will be a perfect transition piece into fall. I see myself wearing this at a holiday party or in the office with a blazer. Also, this Burberry cross body is a great accessory to add a bit of red into your wardrobe. 
Talk to ya later, I'll be adding some red into this chicks closet. 
Thanks for stopping by! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k