photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

DON'T BE TARTAN





Skirt // Heels- Similar  // Top // Clutch- Tory Burch // Necklace- J.Crew Factory -- Similar 

I'm probably jumping the gun here talking about plaid because the heat is still blazing here in Arizona. However, I do love myself some plaid in the fall and winter. It is a classic pattern that originated in Scotland many years ago. Today, it is worn in many different ways from hair accessories, scarfs, and skirts. To me, the pattern immediately reminds me of  hot chocolate and a chilly winter. However, ever once in awhile when I see a plaid shirt, I get a glimpse of Garth from Wayne's World.  In college a girlfriend and I dressed up as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World and I still have the plaid shirt I picked up for my costume. I figured that I would use it one day or even tie it around my waist to add a little grudge to an outfit. However you spend your fall this year add a little plaid. She won't let you down and she'll keep you feeling cozy. 

1 comment:

  1. What about a lot of plaid? I am plaid obsessed! But you probably knew that already!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k