photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, July 31, 2014

FUN FACTS


Because I know you all are soo curious about me, I figured I would provide a few fun facts about me.

1) I have a 'step' daughter: Brandon has a daughter, Alayna, who I treat as she were my own. She is the smartest 5 year old I've ever met. She is starting kindergarten on Tuesday and we are excited/nervous for the new beginning! 

2) I crack myself up...a little too much: I enjoy fart and poop jokes too much for a girl. When I make a clever joke you can find me laughing to myself for about 2 minutes in the corner. (werido? noo...?)

3) I played soccer all my childhood: I was never any good, but I enjoyed playing. I met some of my best friends through soccer and wouldn't change a thing. 

4) I'm in Toastmasters: Every Tuesday morning you can find me sweating, coughing, and having an anxiety attack as I attempt to speak at my Toastmaster's meeting. My doctor actually told me to try Toastmasters to get over my anxiety in front of others. It's helping and I would suggest anyone to try it! I don't give speeches normally for my job but it has taught me to become a better leader.

5) While writing this, I have about 3 canker sores in my mouth: & they hurt like hell. They should call them CRANKER sores because they make you cranky.  (cue me laughing at myself while writing this...) 

Enjoy your day & thanks for stopping by!
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing while reading this! I also believe "cracking yourself up" runs in the family! I am the funniest person I know. Haha

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k