photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, June 9, 2014

SKORT & BIRKS





I'm not going to sit here and say I love every outfit I put on in the morning. The other day, I wore these Zara pants with a PEACH top and leopard print flats. Yes, leopard is a neutral and goes with just about everything..but this peach top. Ahh this dang peach top! Every time I look at this peach top in my house it reminds me of the color light pink, which would look perfectly with those Zara pants. But when I walk outside into the world, I am reminded that this top is not pink, it is in fact peach! This experience has happened more times that I would like to admit, but maybe after looking like a complete weirdo and not matching at all I will learn my lesson. I went on that day with my peach top, pink floral pants, and leopard flats like I planned it and rocked my outfit. Fashion can give us confidence however, sometimes it makes us feel self-conscious. Yet, sometimes you're not going to learn what you like, what goes, what feels right until you step out your front door and experience it for yourself. 

Hope you have a great Monday! 
P.s. I got some funny comments about this outfit on my Facebook page. Why don't you check it out and like me while you're at it?! kisses.


 Top -- similar here  // Skort  --  similar here & here  // Shoes // Sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k