photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, June 5, 2014

NEON HEELS

Top // Shades // Skirt // Clutch // Heels // Lips

Ice cream...there are so many flavors to choose from. Chocolate, vanilla, rocky road, coffee, mint choco chip, cookies n' creme, pistachio...okay now I'm hungry.  Since summer time is the time to really chow down on some cream I'm going to try to mix up my ice cream choice this year. You see, I'm usually a coffee or chocolate kinda of girl. Maybe I'll even put chocolate chips in my coffee ice--I know--WILD. But not this summer. Nope. I'm going to hit up the mint chocolate chip, cookies n' creme, & maybe good o'l vanilla (snoooooze).  I want to challenge my ice cream choices because I don't want to be stuck in the same old chocolate and coffee routine. Sometimes you need to take a few risks in life..even if its just ice cream.

Okay, now that I grew enough rolls to fill out this crop top above, let talk these shoes! I couldn't decide between the hot pink or the neon yellow for this outfit. It really could have gone either way. Also, the Roman Holiday Nars lipstick is my favorite! Ahh it is so pretty and hassle free--I would recommend it to anyone, it's simply the best. go get it..then come back and tell me how much you love it. K? K great thanks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k