photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Let's Romp(er)

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //

It is no secret that I love a good romper. & when I saw Danielle from We Wore What in this Cameo Romper I nearly fell over in my chair...hmm seriously it's amaze. A perfect way to beat the heat this summer is to throw on a romper & head out the door. Here I have picked out a few of my favs that I'm currently loving and/or drooling over. 

1 // The colors in this Parker jumper are beautiful. I've only seen this baby online but I'm sure it's even better in person. Loovveeee

2 // Hi Zara--nice to meet you, I'm Martha. Yellow just screams summer time--I mean I talked about yellow platforms yesterday?! This romper is perfect for BBQ's this summer

3 // This tie-dyed trapeze romper looks so comfortable. I'm all about feeling comfortable esp. in the summer when it's so hot you even consider going naked to work. Welp, gotcha cover here...

4 // Hello Aussie Gold. This Finder Keepers Romper is beautiful--moving on. 

5 // I know I shouldn't pick favorites...but I did. This Topshop Romper is undeniably chic. To the bust to the pleats in the front, this thing screams, "Take me out & play with me..." Ahh.. Okay, picking my jaw off the floor now 

6 // Sequins & Rompers? Now most rompers you find tend to be more casual however this romper turns that myth upside down. Throw on nude or silver pumps and you are ready for a night on the town. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k