photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Flynn Skye

flynn skye
Dress --- Flynn Skye // Purse-Coach (old)  // Heels -- Vince Camuto (old) but I <3 these Zara platforms 

flynn skye

flynn skye

flynn skye
I love unexpected color combinations... they grab your attention slightly to make you look at the world a little differently. This is how I felt when I decided to wear these pale purple heels with this Flynn Skye number. I could have gone a couple different ways when choosing shoes with this dress...my white birks for a festival or casual look, black pumps for the office, or even a pair of New Balances for running errands. I chose these Vince Camuto heels because the gray/pale tones work well together and the purple snake skin on the heels is just a subtle surprise. 

Also, I'm obsessed with this Flynn Skye dress-- My girlfriend Kels works for Flynn Skye and she was nice enough to pass this baby along to me. Lately, I have been gravitating to dresses for the office since it is just too damn hot for pants. Like--I look at a pair of pants and start sweating... Bahaha! 

This Indio Nights Mini Dress is one of my favs from their previous collections.  I can't wait for the new collection from Flynn Skye to come out--They are really a brand to keep your eyeballs on. 

flynn skye

flynn ske coach

flynn skye


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k