photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Monday, May 19, 2014

CABO RECAP

Sunglasses // Suit




Dinner Cruise // Dress 
Snorkeling --Suit


View from our hotel room.



Lover's Beach.
Hi all--Hope everyone's weekend was amazzzzinng! 
Who watched Total Divas last night?! Love those hot betchs & it reminded me of our Cabo Trip!
 I apologize for the not so hot photos..most of these were taken from my phone. It was much easier to carry around my phone than my biggg camera! & When I'm on vacation I like to make my life easier so carrying a big camera around was not really an option.

Some highlights of the trip--
Brandon's food poisoning (on the first day---yummmy)
Seeing Cedric Yarbrough from Reno 911 singing in a band at the Bahia Hotel--like what??
WWSD--What would Stassi Do?! Hehehehe
Dancing in ELL Squiiiid Roeee
Dinner Cruise to see Lover's Beach
Snorkeling w/ all the wittle fishes

We stayed at the Cabo Villas hotel and it was a perfect location right on the beach in Cabo San Lucas. There was plenty of food, cocktails, & relaxation... I would recommend anyone to get their butt over there. 

Now that I'm done daydreaming about Cabo...I guess I'll get back to work.
Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k