photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DATE NIGHT


Brandon and I have been engaged for a month now! Wheww it already flew by! We try to go on at least 1 date a week and that means I need to get my Date Night wardrobe updated. Now that the weather is finnnally cooling down (a little) I've slowly pulled out my sweaters. The red trousers add a pop of romance and you can even wear this at the office straight to happy hour. Also, if ya follow me on insta you can tell that we just went on a date last night. 

Since Halloween is only a few days away, have you decided what you are going to wear? I've changed my mind, ohhhhh about a million times! I think I have my Halloween costume confirmed but if things change I might just reach for my quick/simple costume ideas here

Happy hump day boww-utiful babes and thanks for reading. xoox


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k