photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Friday, May 9, 2014

FRIDAY FINDS: SHINE COFFEE

Shine Coffee 






Let me tell you a little story about Shine Coffee....
I'm heading south on Central in downtown Phoenix and I see this little sign that says, "Coffee Shop Open" with an arrow to turn right. I immediately thought in my head, "Yum! Although I just finished a cup o' joe, I'll take another!!! (all hyper/wired/excited/stressed--yup one of THOSE days) So I took a quick right turn...hmm sorry to the driver behind me! oops. & once I took the turn...ALAS a perfect quaint building appeared, saying COFFEE BAR OPEN. It was like the coffee gods were raining down on me this day... 

I park the car. Sidenote: parking can be a little tough but honestly...I have never NOT found a parking spot...It is just a little squeeze sometimes. Thats what you get for living in the "BIG" city! 
Anyway, back to the story....
I walk up to the ORDER HERE window and ask about their Ice Coffee Toddy. I was told that the cold brew coffee was brewed over 18 hours and was very smooth. So--I ordered one up. After just a few moments I get my ice toddy. I take a sip & BAMMMM. Best damn ice coffee I have ever had. It's smooth yet dimensional and not acidity like other iced coffees. No need for fatty artificial creamers or sugars...I'm sippin' this baby black. 
As I'm sippin' my black baby I walk around the grounds. There is a courtyard for Tai Chi classes every Tuesday morning @ 6:30 a.m. I also find out that every Wednesday evening Shine Coffee partners with Short Lease Hot Dogs for their event Shine + Dine.  Hot dogs  & Coffee--yes please! 

I stumbled upon their Living Room--they have games, free wi-fi and a comfortable atmosphere. --I could see myself spending hours here, yet! at this moment...I had to go. (Insert whiny emjoiiii) 

So needless to say...  you need to head over to Shine Coffee. Whether your in Scottsdale, Tempe, or Gilbert you need to get your cute butt over here. 
& get there early before you miss out on their yummy pastries! Yummmm








1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k