photo TheBoww-HOME.png photo TheBoww-ABOUT.png photo TheBoww-HOME2.png photo TheBoww-FINDS.png photo TheBoww-style.png

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Polka Dot



polka dot black shortspolka dot black shorts 2



polka dot black shorts 3
Shorts // Top (similar from JCPenney)  // Sunglasses (Ray-Bans-Similar) // Purse // Sandals 

polka dot black shorts 4
I wore this outfit the other day when B (Brandon/Boy/Boo/Boyyfrand/Bear) and I went shopping. These black denim shorts were everything I was looking for--they are comfortable, distressed, and not too far up my butt. 

Lets talk about that awkward pose on pic # 2. Oh yes, that girl..its me! I wanted to post it because I was having a good lip day and my lips look great in the photo...obvi

Hope you are having a fab Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k